Who doesn’t love a Wendy’s Frosty? I have an amazing version that taste just as great with HALF the fat, calories and carbs of a traditional Wendy’s frosty!
It’s no secret summer is here. While we love our fabulous fruit smoothies, sometimes we just need a bit of chocolate. Instead of hopping in the car and going pick up a Wendy’s Frosty, I promise you will want to make our skinny copy cat.
A skinny copy cat? Aren’t milkshakes already healthy? Let’s talk nutrition. A small (and who orders a small) Wendy’s frosty has 340 calories, 9 grams of fat, 56 grams of carbs. Let’s give our Wendy’s frosty a bit of a makeover with these simple skinny changes:
- Use a reduced fat chocolate milk.
- Use light whipped topping.
- Select a fat-free condensed milk.
With our 3 simple skinny changes, we have a product with…..
130 calories, 3.5 grams of fat and 21 grams of carbs….
Enjoy and XO,
Skinny Copy Cat Wendy’s Frosty
1 cup of 1% chocolate milk
1/2 container (or 4 ounces) light whipped topping
1/4 cup fat free condensed milk
2 cups ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse for 1 min. Serve.
Makes 4, 3/4 cup servings.
- 1 cup of 1% chocolate milk
- ½ container (or 4 ounces) light whipped topping
- ¼ cup fat free condensed milk
- 2 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse for 1 min. Serve.