A few secret ingredients take these buffalo chicken enchiladas from high-calorie, high-carb, and high-fat to lower net carb and lower calorie and delicious in no time.
We love simple casseroles in the Skinny Louisiana kitchen and this dish will please even the pickiest eater! Skinny-ing enchiladas is pretty easy and utilize some leftovers in the process!
Start this dish using leftover chicken (or pre-cooked frozen chicken). Our skinny-ing comes from using lighter versions of supermarket favorites saving fat and calories but our big secret weapon comes from using our Mission Carb Balance Wraps. This punches up the fiber, providing a lower net carb dish (only 14 net carbs!) for all to enjoy.
- 1 lb. leftover chicken (or frozen pre-cooked diced chicken)
- 1 10 oz. enchilada sauce
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 Mission Carb Balance Wraps
- 1 10¾ oz. can Healthy Request cream of celery soup
- ¼ cup light Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, wing sauce and 1½ cup cheese.
- Layer chicken mixture and Mission Carb Balance Wraps in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, dressing, and milk. Pour over top.
- Spring with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts. Calories: 280, Total fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Total Carbohydrate: 23 g, Dietary Fiber: 9g, Sugars: 4g, Protein: 24g.