These baked, high-fiber cauliflower bites are kid-friendly and perfect for your next meal!
I am officially in a relationship with cauliflower. So glad this vegetable has swept me off my feet.
However, I must admit I have a weakness for ‘fried’ items (can we just say fried mushrooms) and adding cauliflower to my fried list sounds awesome, but is not the best for our hips!
Enter my Skinny Cajun Parmesan Cauliflower Bites!
These delicious baked bits are incredibly crunchy (not mushy) and have a secret ingredient – crushed Fiber One!
Taste? Of course, I never post a recipe recipe without my husband and kids approving. Guess what? They loved it!
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- ¾ cup of Panko bread crumbs, crushed (I used Kikkoman)
- ¾ cup of Fiber One, crushed
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Tony’s creole seasoning
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, Fiber One, Parmesan cheese and Tony’s in a bowl.
- Dip cauliflower pieces into whisked egg, roll into crumb mixture, place on lined backing sheet. Continue until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes OR until crunchy. Serve.